About SNAP 2018
SNAP 2018 Exam Registration is open now. The Last date to register and apply for SNAP 2018 is November 26, 2018. SNAP 2018 Exam will be held on Sunday, December 16, 2018 from 2PM to 4 PM in a changed Pattern.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2018 is the common, mandatory MBA entrance test for admission to all the 15 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. Candidates aspiring to join MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programmes offered by the Symbiosis Institutes have to appear for the SNAP Test 2018. One has to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually. The registration process for SNAP and institutes is now simplified. Aspirants can now complete the SNAP as well as programme registrations in the same portal
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates and Schedule
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates
SNAP 2018 Notification Release
August 28, 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration starts
August 28, 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration closes
November 26, 2018
SNAP 2018 Payment closes
November 26, 2018
SNAP 2018 Admit Card download starts
December 1, 2018
SNAP 2018 Admit Card download ends
December 16, 2018
SNAP 2018 Test date
December 16, 2018 Sunday from 2PM to 4 PM
SNAP 2018 result date
January 2019, 2nd Week
SNAP 2018: Exam Pattern
Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted
|Section||Normal Questions||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||5||35||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||5||35||40|
- Please note that the SNAP 2018 test will be computer based test.
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes.
- Date: December 16, 2018; Time: 14.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response
- Normal Questions carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- For special questions in each section will have blanks where answers will have to be entered by the candidate by using the virtual keyboard. For example, if question is “What is the capital of Australia?” The candidate needs to enter the answer as CANBERRA by using the virtual keyboard.
SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SNAP, the national-level management entrance exam is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to its 15 institutes. They prescribe the SNAP 2018 eligibility criteria. According to the SNAP eligibility criteria 2018, candidates should meet the following criteria-
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised college/university with at least 50 per cent aggregate marks.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category candidates should secure a minimum of 45 per cent in their graduation from any recognised institute across disciplines.
- Candidates who have obtained foreign degrees/qualifications should it verified from AIU before applying for admission to any programme under Symbiosis University.
- The final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for SNAP exam. However, they must complete their bachelor's degree with the requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA during admission.
SNAP 2018 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
XAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who apply for XAT 2019 exam must download the admit card from December 20, 2018. The XAT 2019 admit card is a must-have document for candidates as they will not be allowed to write the exam without it. The admit card of XAT 2019 will be available only in online mode.
To download the admit card, candidates need to login to the official website with their XAT user id and password received at the time of XAT registration.
Name of the candidate, photograph, exam centre name and address, date of the exam, etc. details will be mentioned on the XAT 2019 admit card.
Test takers must keep a copy of the admit card until the entire admission process gets over as it will be required at every stage.
|General||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|OBC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|SC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|ST||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
The application process for SNAP 2018 will be released by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) tentatively, around the second week of August, 2018.
- Prospective test takers must provide their correct name, DOB (date of birth), mobile number and email address as these details are not editable once the SNAP registration process is complete.
- Candidates will not be able to change of test city requests once they have completed their SNAP Online Test 2018 payment.
- Candidates should be cautious at the time of uploading their latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test as it should not be more than 3 months old.
- All the information entered by the aspirants should be accurate.
The SNAP registration amount (Rs. 1750) can be paid through i) Demand Draft ii) Indian Bank Gateway iii) Axis Bank Gateway iv) Billdesk Gateway.
Payment through Demand Draft- Firstly, examinees should choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab.
Then a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065 (SNAP Application Fee- Rs.1750 and Rs. 315 as GST @18%) needs to be drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. A print of the payment advice form is a mandate after filling in the DD Details including candidates' signature. Then it has to be sent along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27
SNAP 2018 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
SNAP 2018 Selection Process
The selection process of SNAP 2018 comprises of 3 steps, namely, Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI). The admission of an aspirant is based on performance in SNAP exam, selection rounds and candidate’s profile (previous academic performance, work experience etc). Preparation of the final merit list will be based on the weightage parameters given below-
SNAP Test Score (scaled to 50 marks)
Group Exercise (GE)
Personal Interaction (PI)
Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Documents Required at Counselling
- SNAP Score Card
- Photo ID Proof
- Marksheet and Certificate of Class X
- Marksheet and Certificate of Class XII
- Other supporting documents
I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal servI came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal services.ices.I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to engage their legal services.SARTHAK SRIVASTAVA (CAT-17, 89.00ile)
I enrolled for the CAT course here since Maths could be major impediment in clearing the sectional cutoffs and hence securing a call from CAT. Thanks to it, I sailed smoothly through the MATHS section and secured the coveted call.TAPIS GANGWAR (CAT-17, 95.00ile)
TCM gave me clear insight about the college I should apply for CAT 2017. His Online Test Series and the Speed Test course was of great help for my preparation. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for CAT.PRATEEK PAWAR (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
TCM has really helped me in my CAT journey, I read a couple of articles on quant which really were a confidence booster. Thank you for making the concepts so much easier to grasp. I am sure many students can benefit from this course. Keep up the good work!ARPIT KATARE (CAT-17, 99.20ile)
The online test series helped me a lot in my preparation. I started CAT preparation in August 2016 and Joined your course in September. I got 99.81 percentile in CAT and whole credit goes to you. The concepts are very clear. Doubt removable classes is also helpful in clearing doubt. All these advantages are offered at nominal price.SHASHANK SAINI (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
I just checked my XAT score. Got 85.7. I would like thank you for your Maths course. Maths course is very appropriately made for mba entrance exams. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for XAT.PRASHANT SINGH (XAT-18, 85.7ile)
A small Thanks giving to our AJAI sir. I am a first timer appearing in CAT. Never thought to sit for CAT even in distant dreams. had to appear due to some personal reasons. Left maths Five years back.. Though could not score a very good one.. but believe me TCM has really helped to get back my confidence.. never seen such a cool approach to problem solving.SHUBHAM GUPTA (CAT-17, 99.57ile)
First of all a huge thanks for providing such a huge stepping stone for not only me but for the other CMAT aspirants also. Your study materials and your regular classes are almost the package that a student needs to crack CMAT.AVDHESH P. SINGH (CMAT-17, 98.1ile)
TCM crash course program was immensely helpful since being in a job I had no option of joining a full time coaching. The basics of all the topics were covered and demonstrated by solving the previous year CMAT questions. The multiple ways of solving a question were enunciated perfectly by AJAI Sir. I am so much thankful for all your sessions.ARPIT K. SINGH (CMAT-17, 96.17ile)
I just checked my CAT score. Got 85. I would like thank you for your CAT foundation course. Foundation course is very appropriately made for CAT entrance exams.KARTIKEYA TIWARI (CAT-17, 85.00ile)