About IIFT 2019
IIFT is a national-level management entrance exam conducted annually by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, for admission to its MBA (IB) program. IIFT 2019 will be conducted on December 2, 2018, in offline or paper-pencil mode at around 18 exam centres across India. Through this exam, IIFT Delhi offers around 600 seats at its Delhi and Kolkata campus. Around 60,000 candidates appear for the exam every year. The application process for IIFT 2019 has started on August 6. Candidates can register for the exam online. The last date to fill the application is September 14. The admit card will be available from November 16. Candidates who qualify the exam will be shortlisted for the selection process - Writing Test, GD, and PI. IIFT Delhi shortlisted around 1950 candidates last year for the selection rounds.
Important Dates for IIFT 2019
IIFT Exam Notification
August 6, 2018
IIFT 2018 Registration Start Date
August 6, 2018
IIFT 2018 Registration End date
September 24, 2018
Last date to Submit Request for change of Test Centre
November 5, 2018
Fee for change of Test Centre
IIFT 2018 Admit Card Download
November 16, 2018 onwards
IIFT 2018 Exam date
December 2, 2018
Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/NRI
February 15, 2019
IIFT Exam Result Date
January 5, 2019 (Tentative)
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must check the IIFT 2019 eligibility criteria first. Here are the complete eligibility criteria for IIFT exam for this year.
- General category candidates with a minimum 3-year graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university/institute/college are eligible to apply.
- SC, ST and PWD category candidates with minimum 45% marks in graduation are eligible to apply.
- Final year graduation students can also apply. However, they would need to submit the proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2019.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs can apply for IIFT entrance exam with a valid GMAT score which is not older than January 1, 2018.
- Candidates of any age can apply for IIFT entrance exam.
Note: The eligibility criteria remains more or less same every year.
IIFT 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1650|
|OBC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1650|
|General||PWD||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 825|
|OBC||PWD||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 825|
|SC||PWD||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 825|
|ST||PWD||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 825|
The registration cum application process of IIFT 2019 has started on August 6. The last date to fill the application form is September 14. The IIFT 2019 application process would be completely online. Here is the complete information about the application form of IIFT 2019.
- Candidates first need to do a primary registration by filling in the personal details, contact number, email id, and password.
- In the second step, candidates need to fill in the academic and personal details.
- The third step is the payment of application fee i.e. Rs. 1650 for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs. 825 for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates. The application fee can be paid via net banking, credit card, debit card, and DD. The application fee for foreign nationals and NRIs is Rs. 5500.
- In the fourth and final step of the IIFT 2019 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their photograph (size: not more than 50KB) and signature (size: not more than 20KB) in JPEG/JPG format.
- Make sure that contact number(s) and email id are entered correctly as all communication related to the exam will be sent to those only.
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are planning to appear for the entrance exam this year must know the IIFT 2019 exam pattern. It will allow them to know the topics covered in the exam, syllabus, and marking scheme and they can strategies their preparation accordingly. Here are the complete details related to the IIFT exam pattern 2019.
- The exam has six sections - English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- The duration of the exam is two hours. There is no sectional time limit. Total marks for the exam are 100. The number of questions keeps changing every year. Last year, the exam had 114 questions. The exam has only multiple choice questions.
- According to the IIFT 2019 exam pattern, there is negative marking for wrong answers and there is differential marking scheme.
- The exam will be conducted in around 20 cities of India.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the must-have document for every candidate to appear for IIFT 2019 exam. Candidates need to carry the IIFT 2019 admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Only the candidates who fill and submit the application form of IIFT 2019 along with the application fee would be able to download the admit card. Given below are rest of the details.
- The admit card of IIFT 2019 will be released for download from November 16 on the official website of the exam.
- Candidates will be able to download the IIFT admit card 2019 with the help of their registered id and password.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam along with a photo id proof - Driving License, Aadhar id card, Election id card, Passport.
- Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to write the IIFT 2019 exam.
- Candidates need to keep the admit card till the end of the admission process as it would be required at every stage of the admission.
IIFT 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- IIFT Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
IIFT 2019 Result
The result of IIFT 2019 exam will tentatively be announced in the first week of January 2019. The result will be available online. More details are given below:
- Candidates will be able to check the IIFT result 2019 on the official website of the exam.
- The result will be available in the form of a scorecard where candidates can check the sectional as well as the overall score.
- Candidates can download the scorecard in the form of a pdf file by logging in to the official website with their seven digit IIFT roll number and date of birth.
- On the basis of the score, candidates will be shortlisted for the selection rounds - Writing test, GD, and PI.
- The final IIFT 2019 result or selection will be based on the overall performance in all the rounds.
IIFT 2019 Cutoff
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, the conducting body of the exam will announce the IIFT 2019 cutoff along with the result which is likely to be declared in the first week of January. More details are given below.
- The minimum marks required to qualify for the selection rounds are called the cutoff.
- The cutoff depends on various factors including the difficulty level of test, the total number of test takers, number of seats available, etc.
- Candidates who meet the IIFT cutoff criterion as announced by IIFT Delhi will be called for the selection rounds - Writing test, GD, and PI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be assigned a centre for the selection rounds. The list of centres includes Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Lucknow, etc.
- The cutoff of IIFT 2019 will be different for each category.
IIFT 2019 Selection Process
The selection process of IIFT 2019 will start after the announcement of the result. IIFT Delhi will announce the cutoff for IIFT 2019 exam along with the result in the first week of January.
- Based on the IIFT 2019 cutoff, candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process.
- The IIFT 2019 selection process will include - Writing test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage given to each round is different. And the final selection of a candidate will be based on the overall performance in all the rounds including the IIFT 2019 exam.
IIFT 2019 GD and PI Process
Both Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round are an integral part of the selection process of IIFT 2019. Tentatively, the selection process will be conducted in the month of January/February 2019. And the final IIFT 2019 result, the list of selected candidates for admission, is likely to be announced in the month of March.
GD and PI rounds are conducted to judge the communication skills, confidence level, interaction skills, personality, and possibly the knowledge of current affairs of the candidates. Apart from the writing test which is also the part of the selection process, candidates need to perform well in these two rounds to get the admission offer.
For the writing test, GD and PI, IIFT Delhi will allocate the centres to the shortlisted candidates. These centres will be - Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, etc.
IIFT 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- IIFT Admit Card
- IIFT Scorecard
- Photo Identity Proof
I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal servI came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal services.ices.I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to engage their legal services.SARTHAK SRIVASTAVA (CAT-17, 89.00ile)
I enrolled for the CAT course here since Maths could be major impediment in clearing the sectional cutoffs and hence securing a call from CAT. Thanks to it, I sailed smoothly through the MATHS section and secured the coveted call.TAPIS GANGWAR (CAT-17, 95.00ile)
TCM gave me clear insight about the college I should apply for CAT 2017. His Online Test Series and the Speed Test course was of great help for my preparation. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for CAT.PRATEEK PAWAR (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
TCM has really helped me in my CAT journey, I read a couple of articles on quant which really were a confidence booster. Thank you for making the concepts so much easier to grasp. I am sure many students can benefit from this course. Keep up the good work!ARPIT KATARE (CAT-17, 99.20ile)
The online test series helped me a lot in my preparation. I started CAT preparation in August 2016 and Joined your course in September. I got 99.81 percentile in CAT and whole credit goes to you. The concepts are very clear. Doubt removable classes is also helpful in clearing doubt. All these advantages are offered at nominal price.SHASHANK SAINI (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
I just checked my XAT score. Got 85.7. I would like thank you for your Maths course. Maths course is very appropriately made for mba entrance exams. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for XAT.PRASHANT SINGH (XAT-18, 85.7ile)
A small Thanks giving to our AJAI sir. I am a first timer appearing in CAT. Never thought to sit for CAT even in distant dreams. had to appear due to some personal reasons. Left maths Five years back.. Though could not score a very good one.. but believe me TCM has really helped to get back my confidence.. never seen such a cool approach to problem solving.SHUBHAM GUPTA (CAT-17, 99.57ile)
First of all a huge thanks for providing such a huge stepping stone for not only me but for the other CMAT aspirants also. Your study materials and your regular classes are almost the package that a student needs to crack CMAT.AVDHESH P. SINGH (CMAT-17, 98.1ile)
TCM crash course program was immensely helpful since being in a job I had no option of joining a full time coaching. The basics of all the topics were covered and demonstrated by solving the previous year CMAT questions. The multiple ways of solving a question were enunciated perfectly by AJAI Sir. I am so much thankful for all your sessions.ARPIT K. SINGH (CMAT-17, 96.17ile)
I just checked my CAT score. Got 85. I would like thank you for your CAT foundation course. Foundation course is very appropriately made for CAT entrance exams.KARTIKEYA TIWARI (CAT-17, 85.00ile)